Named after Vera Menchik, the first and longest-reigning Women's Wold Chess Champion from 1927 to 1944.
These pearly checkerboard earrings are one of a kind, completely hand made and will be sure to make a statement wherever you wear them.
The ear posts are made of nickel free Sterling silver which makes them perfect for sensitive ears. They're lightweight and comfortable to wear all day long.
Large: 3 cm x 6.5 cm
Small: 2 cm x 3.5 cm
Materials: 925 Sterling silver (nickel free), freshwater pearls, polymer clay
I use high quality 925 Sterling silver, fairly produced in Europe.
Please keep in mind each piece is handmade and may vary slightly from the pictures shown. This truly makes every pair an original!
- do not bend! Polymer clay is flexible but can break when bent too far or too often
- avoid direct contact with make up, perfume and other beauty products as they may stain
- avoid getting earrings wet
- store out of direct sunlight in a cool, dry place
- gently wipe clean with damp cloth if necessary